Structural Survey Do I Need One?
A Structural Survey Or Property Inspection Is A Detailed Survey Of A Building That Aims To Assess The Structural Integrity Of The Building.
The survey will identify any defects within the property and a detailed report is provided to the owner advising on how to rectify any areas of concern.
What Does A Structural Surveyor Do?
Property Survey Costs Vary And Is Heavily Dependent On
- The surveyors experience and qualifications
- The size of the property
- The type of property, such as a listed building or unusual property like a castle.
- The surveyor’s knowledge and expertise
- Access to parts of the building (for example a church, whereby a drone may be used to inspect areas out of reach)
Do I Need A Structural Survey?
- You have any worries about any part of the property, or part of the property is suffering from damp, mould or degradation.
- If you feel unsure about what sort of condition the property is in and what peace of mind of clarification.
- Maybe you are looking to buy an old or unusual property, such as a listed building, a castle, an old barn or a lighthouse?
- The property has a thatched roof, or is a timber framed building
- You have, or intend to purchase, a building which is listed
What Type Of Survey Do I Need?
- Homebuyer Survey
- Condition Report
- Structural Survey
- Damp Survey
- Mould Survey
- Timber Survey
- Property Survey
- Aerial Survey
- Party Wall Act Survey
- Level 2 Building Survey
- Level 3 Building Survey
- Listed Building Survey
- Heritage Building Survey
- RICS Building Survey
- Snagging Report / Survey
What Is A Homebuyers Survey, And Do I Need One?
How Much Is A Homebuyers Survey?
- From the ground up to roof level, we will survey and ascertain the cause of any building structural defects, and report on the severity, and the implications if not rectified. Crucially, we will provide detailed recommendations for the rectification of the structural issue.
- Structural Defect Assessments & Reporting
- Structural Movement Monitoring
- Property Purchase Structural Surveys
- Structural Surveys For Building Projects, Including Structural Design & Calculations
- A quality surveyor provides in-depth building and structural survey reports, detailing the structural survey that has been undertaken, the methods used, all of the defects and deterioration assessed, along with the implications, followed by our recommendations to rectify the issues.