- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- When using the website and making an enquiry by completing the online form, we will inevitably collect some personal data from you, which may include, your name, address, telephone number, email, property details for the purpose of providing you with a quote for the services we offer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- The data is collected via a contact form within our website, by email or by phone. The information is accessed only by Alpine Property Group Ltd and is not handled by a third party. Your information is sent via an encrypted server. for more details about the encryption certificate, please click on the padlock icon to the left of our website address in the search box at the top of your browser.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- From third party website forms, such as; Local Surveyors Direct, Checkatrade, Google
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Your data provided to us is only used for the purpose of providing you with a quote, to contact you and to provide our services to you in an efficient manner. We do not pass your details to any third party without your authorisation, except only when your contact information will help in the process of providing the services we offer, for example, sharing your contact details with a property agent, our surveyors or the vendor of a property.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at it’s head office located at The Coppins, Higher Street, East Morden, Dorset BH20 7DR
Our Company will keep your enquiry details or booking details for a period of no more than 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our systems
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out
What are your data protection rights?
Alpine Property group Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Alpine Property Group Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Alpine Property Group Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Alpine Property Group Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Alpine Property Group Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Alpine Property Group Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Alpine Property Group Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Alpine Property Group Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 (0)330 333 9238
Or write to us: Alpine Property Group Ltd, The Coppins, Higher Street, East Morden, Dorset, BH20 7DR
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. For more information see here. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0330 333 9238
Or write to us at: Alpine Surveys, The Coppins, Higher Street, East Morden, Dorset BH20 7DR
Information Commissioners Office Registration
Reference number: ZA252483 (Alpine Surveys Ltd)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Alpine Property Group Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.