Common Causes of Property Cracks

Do you need a certificate of structural adequacy?

If you have recently had any major works or repairs carried out on your property you may be asked to provide a certificate of structural adequacy.

Our engineers can attend to the property and conduct a structural assessment to determine if the property will pass the required checks in order to issue the certificate

get a quote

Covering West Midlands & Greater London

We currently cover the West Midlands and Greater London and surrounding areas. Our professionally qualified engineers are available to assist with providing a Certificate of Structural Adequacy.

Qualified to PhD level and members of the Institution of Chartered Engineers, our structural engineers are perfectly suited to provide you with a satisfactory service.

Damp & Timber Survey Enquiry